You would not waste your time if you spent hours, days, months or years directing your mind regularly to a liberation and wisdom that eliminates all suffering from perceptions.
Your insights would contribute to the peace of mind and welfare of countless numbers of beings. A liberated way of life also ends demands on others and pointless pressure on ourselves.
If you are deeply interested in a liberating and insightful way of life, then you could consider the following questions.
Transcendence means a liberation from being ensnared, trapped or stuck in problematic ways of being/doing/behaviour.
Twenty Questions pointing to a liberated way of life (In alphabetical order):
- Are you taking steps to get out of certain habits?
- Are you willing to keep turning your attention to liberation?
- Do you draw insights from important experiences – joyful or painful?
- Do you experience a daily sense of liberation or is it occasional, or not at all?
- Do you have an authentic sense of not being bound to past, present or future?
- Do you have an authentic sense of the timeless?
- Do you have any practice that points you towards the resolution of suffering?
- Do you know how to squeeze the honey out of experiences, even if a long time ago?
- Do you meditate, reflect, read and inquire into truth that wakes you up?
- Have you had a transcendent experience?
- Have you had any experiences of not feeling bound up with self and other?
- Have you made your primary interest the exploration of reality?
- How do you experienced the benefits of profound spiritual experiences in daily life?
- What are ways to free up from self-preoccupation?
- What changes a conditioned way of looking at situations?
- What does the bigger picture tell you?
- What is revealed?
- What shows the significance of challenging experience?
- What words seem suitable for profound experiences? Reality? God? Nirvana? etc
- Why are deep experiences important?