Zoom Course. May 2023 With Christopher Titmuss and Suchitra Shenoy (India)
Four weekly sessions offering a single 90-minute session for the day.
All are welcome.
Attend as much as you can.
CET. 8 am -9.30 am (time zones suitable for India, Israel, UK, Australia. Extra motivation for the Americas!)
Theme: Powers of the Mind: In May 2023, we will explore mindfulness/unification of mind/concentration and wisdom.
- What does the Buddha say about mindfulness?
- What are the primary areas for application of mindfulness?
- The Buddha does not use the words ‘here and now.’ Why?
- Is the word ‘concentration’ a narrow translation of ‘samadhi.’?
- What is the difference between sustained mindfulness practice and samadhi?
- What develops wisdom?
- What is the difference between wisdom and knowing a lot about?
Format. The Zoom Meeting will include use of Gallery on screen for interactive discussion with participants. Suchitra and I will hear your voice and respond to your experiences and questions.
- 10-to-15-minute talk
- Interactive Discussion
- 10-to-15-minute Guided Meditation
- 10 to 15-minute Summary with Application for Daily Life
Email to: email@example.com
A Zoom link will be sent to you. The course runs on dana (donations).
We will send a Google drive link on two other powers of mind – trust and energy.
We look forward to seeing you.
A single insight can change a mindset.