An Inquiry worth a Lifetime of Exploration
- Can reality be seen and known?
- Do feelings, pleasant, painful or in-between, constitute reality?
- What is the difference between sudden feelings and intuition?
- Do thoughts make reality?
- Do the absence of thoughts make reality?
- Is reality a combination of feelings and thoughts or neither?
- If neither, what confirms reality?
- If both, what feelings and thoughts confirm reality?
- Does the experiences of pleasure and pain reveal reality or makes a view of reality
- Since our perceptions of a situation change, does it show perceptions lack substance?
- Does scientific analysis reveal the true reality or offer one kind of perception?
- What is reality?
- If reality is seen and known, what impact does it make on perceptions?
May all being see clearly
May all beings know reality
May all beings live in peace