1. I vow to dissociate myself from all destruction of life including military actions, acts of terrorism, initiated by the State, the political organisation or individuals.
2. I vow not to attack or abuse other groups of people (nations, majorities, minorities etc.)
3. I vow to give support to organisations and groups working for peace, justice, political, economic and environmental rights.
4. I vow to work to end suffering perpetuated through violence, fear, corruption or greed.
5. I vow to persuade the military and those who employ arms and explosives to kill the hate inside of themselves.
6. I vow to see deeper than the labels attached to people and regard seeing others as a label to be an act of folly and blindness.
7. I vow to be aware of the common humanity of people instead of dehumanising the lives of a collective or individuals.
8. I vow not to support information employed by governments to justify killing, executions and maiming of people.
9. I vow to respect political, religious and philosophical values that point to peace, reconciliation, economic and environmental justice.
10. I vow to work to end justifications within myself for inflicting suffering. I regard this as an expression of a personal duty to humanity.