Essay 1. How Much Does Neuroscience Rely Upon Inference? (see next blog)
- Consciousness and its Content
- Shortcomings of Looking into the Brain
- Pleasure and Pain
- Mind the Gap
- No Getting Away from Consciousness
- The Consequences of Exclusion
- The Buddha and Science. Never the Twain Shall Meet
- Intelligence and the Brain
- A Perverse Duality
- Meditation on the Infinite.
(Essay 2. From Neuroscience to Neuro-Consciousness. See next blog)
Headings for Essay 1.
- Movements in the Brain
- A Clean Start to Life?
- Are We Like a Computer?
- The God Gene
- The Brain and Love
- Tracing Neural Activity
- The Offshoots of Neuroscience
- Determinism or Freewill
- Consequences of Flaws in Science