Welcome to our five-day International Zoom Teachings/Practices from Friday 24 September to Sunday 29 September. The primary time zone is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
You can attend a single session or as many as you wish. There are three 60-minute Zoom sessions per day. UK and India time zones matching Australia time zone are given in the table below the Guidelines.
Melbourne is 4 hours 30 mins ahead of India
Melbourne is seven hours ahead of Israel
Melbourne is eight hours ahead of central Europe
Melbourne is nine hours ahead of UK.
Melbourne is 14 hours ahead of New York City.
Teachings: Finding Wisdom in the Experience of Uncertainty
Teachers: Christopher Titmuss and Samantha Coker-Godson (Melbourne, Australia)
Zoom Teachings are offered completely on donation.
THEME; In the five days of Zoom teachings/practices, we will develop mindfulness and meditation to address uncertainty, insecurity and change.
The practices will include developing a depth of calm, equanimity and clarity in daily life. The days will consist of three 60-minute Zoom meeting per day including talks, comprehensive instructions, guided meditations, questions and answers and sharing.
We will encourage specific mindfulness/meditation practices at home, work and elsewhere. You are invited to attend as many zoom sessions as you can.
To Register: email@example.com
There is no registration fee. Please inform Samantha if you have to cancel. You will receive confirmation of your email. You will receive the Zoom link a day or two before Friday 24 September.
You can join just for a single Dharma talk/instructions/guided meditation etc. or for a day or the whole period.
We put in bold type Zoom sessions. In normal type, we have included times for practice for those who can attend a full day.
See timetable below Guidelines for Australia, UK, CET, Israel and USA.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL ZOOM TEACHINGS/PRACTICES
- If you wish to register for these Zoom Teachings/Practices, please read carefully.
- Zoom teachings are offered in the time zone of the specific country.
- The Zoom days will consist of three 60-minute Zoom meeting per day.
- Morning session includes instructions and guided meditation.
- Afternoon includes question and answer and sharing.
- Evening includes talk and Q and A.
- You are encouraged to engage in specific mindfulness/meditation practices at home, work and elsewhere.
- You are invited to attend as many zoom sessions as you can.
- You can set a retreat timetable at home if you wish.
- You will receive the Zoom link a day or two before or earlier for the Zoom.
- Please send dates of Zoom teachings if you email me about a specific teaching.
- A short appeal/email will be made for donations at end of Zoom teachings.
Three sessions per full day online and instructions/practices at home and elsewhere.
It is an opportunity to engage in mindfulness/meditation practice at home with the support of teachings, instructions and others practising at home.
TIMETABLE FOR ZOOM TEACHINGS.
FRIDAY 24 SEPTEMBER
|We look forward to seeing you.
Samantha and Christopher